The Kid’s Rock 21st Century Community Learning Center is extremely thankful to the numerous community partners that have been involved in making the out-of-school program successful.
- Pottawatomie & Lincoln County OSU Extension Centers: Service & Leadership; The Creator’s Club; 4-H Club; Jr. Master Gardeners; Photography; Nutrition Classes (Afterschool & Summer) including Blender Bike; STEM Activities – rockets, gardening, etc.; Yoga for Kids; Geocache activities; ATV Riding Course
- Gordon Cooper Technology Center: Summer SOARRR STEM Camp; Robotics and STEM Leadership with 21st CCLC Staff; Robotics Competition for Lego Team; REACT/CPR Certification Training with students
- Oklahoma Baptist University: Computer Programming Classes; Summer STEM Institute
- Pottawatomie County Health Department: CATCH Kids Club teacher training and onsite assistance with program; Tai-Chi program
- Sac & Fox Nation: K9 Unit/Drugs & Dog Bite Show
- Shawnee Police Station: Tour of facilities
- Shawnee Fire Station: Tour of facilities
- Pottawatomie County Jail: Tour of facilities; Community Lock-Up Event
- Shawnee Public Library: After school and summer reading program activities
- McLoud Public Library: After school and summer reading program activities
- St. Gregory’s University: Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art tour (Spring Break Scholarship)
- Cargo Ranch: Local tour; Learn about horse grooming; Hands-on work project
- Oklahoma Baptist University: Advertise out-of-school program staff positions to college students.
- Citizen Potawatomi Nation: Eagle Aviary tours; Bowling Alley and on the go resources.
- Complete Landscape: Supplies and materials to create raised beds for gardening program.
- Avedis Foundation: Built new playground at White Rock.
- Hazel Dell Baptist Church: Volunteers for activities.
- Life.Church: Volunteers and snacks for Lights On Event.
- Doggie Spot: Painting instruction; pet therapy
- Edward Jones Financial: College planning